Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Weekend has been ......

To many words to describe it!And it's only 1:30 !! Ok it all saterted yesterday at 5:00 pm I had to go babysit overnight by myself , Emily was going to go with me since this would be my first time to spend the night In a terrible lonely, dark, forsaken house all by myself (with three kids haha)But she didn't ! (meanie!) So I got their did the usuall fed them , read books, watched a movie ..... Then I put them to bed at 8:30 And I was on my own from then on :( Thanku Kyla , Katrin , Esther for putting up with me hehe ! I watched a movie and read magazines and talked on the phone till 1 something ? Then my cell phone battery went dead and the house battery went dead , So I was up forever trying to find the blasted hook to put the phone on !!! I went to sleep around 2:00 and got up around 6:00 because the baby was crying , fed her .then I did some dishes then the other kids woke up and my day started I really don't feel like telling you any more haha bye*callie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!!! Well, Ihope you're doing okay now!!! Jed started crying at 3:00AM and Courtney had put him down to change his Diaper and he wanted someone to hold him!!!! So, I put my thumb in his mouth!!!! So, put some pix of those kidos you were watching!!! kk