Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Do ya'll like it?

I got that music thing down at the bottom of my page , I put it down there because if I put it on the side it would cut half of it off. I love all kinds of music so I have lot's on there :) My favorite is the one by Rascal Flatts " Elsworth" :) Mom put on Phil Collins "Groovy Kind Of Love " haha she is so weird ! I made A Valentine cake yesterday It was really cute I made it with the kids I babysat :p I didn't burn it at all !!! It was really good .

It is sooo cold today :( I wanna MOVE ARGGHHHH I can't wait till spring !!! All I have heard today was bangs next to my window , Because the huge chunks of Ice on our roof keep falling ! I haven't felt like school today haha, I was so bored when I was studying for my history test my eyes hurt too lol :) I love complaining !! hehe I can't wait till Monday either OFF SCHOOL !! YAY I wanna go ice skating at fountain Square ? But not if it's cold !! I can't wait to wear normal cloths like t-shirts and flip - flops And not fat ugly coats, and sweatshirts that are against looking normal , did that make sense ? I don't think so hmmm nothing much else is going on well I better go but if i don't post ti'll Valentines day have a good one ! (mine will be boring Ill prolly Babysit oh well ttyl )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Cow Cow your mom is not wierd she is just old.........., thats okay becuse I have you to keep me young and on my toes!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom isn't OLD!!!! You should tell her that girlfriend!!! Your Mom is funny Cow Cow!!!!!!! And tell her WEIRD is a good thing sometimes!!!! I heard you called today...but, I was out in town and you know it's hard to be on the phone at home when I'm in town you know!!! I hope I can see you very soon!!! Two months to go before I head out to the places down south!! Any more shows???????