Wednesday, February 6, 2008

14 Things about me :p

I know I'm taking this from Emily's blog and Courtney's but oh well I hvae to have sum sort of inspiration for my post :) and no that wasnt about me but I couldn't figure out how to do it so whatever? 2.Well I was born in Memphis Tn 3. I have 3 brothers and 1 sis. 4. I hate cats ! 5. I love old movies 6. I wish I lived in Cali when it is always warm ! 7. I hate txting somebody if they don't txt me first :( 8. I love swimming :D.9. I hate Valentines day because I just get fat eating chocolate :( . 10 I like having lot's of friends around me instead of just one . 11 I love reading fashion magazines (I could spend hours doing it ).12 I wanna go to Paris someday. 13 I want to move down south soon I don't really like the north haha ! 14 I love Jesus with all my heart He is my best friend I want him do do whatever he wants with me ! I love Him :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just say it all don't you dear!! I like Cats!! I don't want to move to cali and to be honest you do live down south girlie!!! Honey, you need to get some sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

What a brat you younger kids are.