Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my two days at ohio youth camp !!!

So i went to Ohio youth camp for two days Monday and Tuesday :) I wish i could of stayed the whole week but I wasn't able to ;( I had a lot of FUN :) I went to the main camp so I knew some of the people that were there ! I didn't get on a team cuz I was staying such a short amount of time that was kinda saddening but I liked hanging out and watching everybody play the sports lol ! The bad thing was that it rained a lot yesterday and that kinda put a damper on playing sports ;( But it was still a ton of fun a !!!! I really mad cuz summer's almost over it seems .that means all the camps are over with oh well that's fine ;-p I'm so worn out from nothing ha ha I guess just sleep deprivation lol well gtg bye ~Callie~

2 comments:

Amy Weddle said...

Mwa-hahahaha! Sorry just had to let that out. It was a blast wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! We had so much fun at youth camp, didn't we!? Wish you could have stayed the whole time! Luv ya! Jules