Monday, July 30, 2007

Me back :p bet ur happy

Hey well I'm back and I know ur happy I wanted to put pixs of miself just because I have hardly put any pixs of miself on here so just deal w/ it lol :) OK this week when my parents were gone I did some stuff like cleaned the house and more cleaning and just things like that fun huh ! No it really wasn't that bad :o just me he he
hey I m just crazy lol
Trying to go cross eyed but it hurt what can I say I'm just blonde I can't REALLY help it (or can I )

i waz singin BOP TO THE TOP haha hey ally :-)

2 comments:

Amy Weddle said...

That song really gets on my nerves.

meluvzmb said...

not me luv it oh yeah u heard it @ ohio camp lol....... yeah were gonna bop bop bop .... bop 2 the top slip and and slide and ride that rythem zip zap zop pop like a mop a start again :)