Sunday, July 8, 2007

meeting a pen-pal !

this weekend I got to meet a pen-pal Her name is Olivia and I have been writing to her for about 2-3 years ! we went to her house their family was having a picnic with some of their friends :) And they invited our family to come and see them they live in St. Paul IN, SO not that far away !We took a lot of pix some were crazy ! It was so much fun being able to see her :D Olivia and I last night at they're house :) Oh yeah and we played v-ball all day and that explains my severe sunburn haha !
I'm never normal I guess ?
Me the giant !
Hey I was being normal LOL
that was wasn't being normal hehe

1 comment:

Amy Weddle said...

Hey Callie! If you're just five foot six as you say, then you are so totally not a giant! Most of my family is taller than you, including the girls! Especially me!