Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Me ;O


I have decided to post a picture of myself this is really recent . So i went shopping yesterday and got some really cute stuff I know u r all happy to hear that ! :) We are now getting our roof taken of so I woke up this morning around 8:00 am With a huge bang well It was these people on my roof banging so loud they woke my poor self up isn't that terrible ! so I just went back to sleep until 9:30 I'm still tired from that awful banging and it's still going on !!! Ahhh summer supposed to be relaxing well whatever I guess not this Summer huh well I'll stop complaining OK bye :)

1 comment:

Amy Weddle said...

Hey! I love shopping too! I just got two new pairs of shoes! Mom insisted on me getting a new pair of tennis shoes for youth camp cuz she says my other ones look nasty. And I also got a pair of hot pink tie-dye Crocs.