Tuesday, June 3, 2008

way down south babyeeee :)

Will :) Will is going to , Wait he already is at Chamberlain-Hunt Military Academy .It's a Academy and a a training type of place for guys who would like to be in the Military or Try to make it to West Point !!! He will be there for a month :( I miss him soooo bad :( I forgot he wasn't here just now and set a a place for him at the table :(

This is Will and mom on their way down to Fort Gibson Mississippi. Southern states are cool they have a lot of charm that Ky and Ohio just can't hold a candle to :O
This is the building that My awesome brother will be staying at for a month Him getting ready to leave ,(I hate this pic it makes me cry when I look at it I miss him so bad I love him so much !
They passed into Louisiana !! He wanted a pic of him there (Isn't he so handsome?? A lot of people think its is a boot camp for bad kids it's not ! He made a choice to go here he wants to learn and experience new things I love him for it he is missing his b-day and camp that he would love to go to but he made this decision I'm really proud of him for it too :) I can't wait to see him I miss it when he goofs offs and wakes me up in the morning by jumping on my bed and screaming hehe I sound like he is dead but he is my twin pretty much my other half :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, What a JERK!!! Being gone for his and your birthday!!! No, I'm joking!!!!
Have fun at camp!!! And take tons of pix!!!

Anonymous said...

You've been on my mind!!!

meluvzmb said...

Ha I will Naomi !!! (I miss you my bf ha lol) 2

Anonymous said...

well, never forget me...

Madam Marjorie said...

oh callie, I'm like, sniff, gonna cry. . .seriously, what was thinkin' missing yc and your bdays? men. oh well, I would like your email so I can send you an invite to my blog, but for security reasons (ahem) I couldn't leave it like, right here. later girl! (See ya at family camp?)
Marjie