Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's SUMMA !!!!

Ok ah today ok, Well ,yes ,a tornado hmhhh while I was babysitting . I heard the siren and as soon as that happened I got two calls at the same time one from my momma and one from dad :( They were both FREAKING OUT!! LOL I had both of the kids taking a nap and they told me to go wake them up and take them to the basement immediately ! OK , not like this didn't scare me ANY because there was one little problemo ? NO BASEMENT ! They said to go to the BATHROOM yuk lol :p So I woke the poor kids up went downstairs, as I was trying to change a dirty diaper my dad calls again haha and he ask if I was in the bathroom with the kids yet? I said nope , OK ,I didn't think it was that bad until I went to where dad ask me to go as soon as the lights started to go out, I peeked out into the living room and looked out the window (note to self probably not the best thing to do at a time like this ha) And all I saw was pitch black an a green sky that when I started to get really nervous ! So The kis were screaming because the lights were out ,And I was ready to die !:( It went on for a while .The thunder was literaly shaking the house and I was really scared ! I mean I have been through tornados tons of times but not by myself, with two babies :( aaggghhh I didn't know what I should do ?My dad kept calling telling me to stay were I was but we could't barely breathe sitting in that bathroom much longer wow it was cramped ha FINALLY the weather got better and I came out thankful to see the parents come home ! WOW what a day :)
A neat car that Emily took a pic of while she was in Rome (I'ts called a smart car)
hahhahahahahahahahahahah (NO COMMENT)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Tornados are so freaky!!!! Thankfully we didn't have 1 here! Almost though