Monday, June 16, 2008

Alabama Youth camp!!

I had a awesome time at camp this year ! Sports were amzing loved soccer and softball :) And most important the teaching was amazing!!! Travis Johnson really did a great job :)
water wars :) I don't know what I was doing in this pic hehe I really fun relay! The only problem is that jamie LOVES getting me wet haha but it was fun I didn't mind lol
Haha Zach and the guy on the right, I don't know his name he won camper of the week !!!
Taking pictures before service :) My beautiful freinds
Amy , Kent and I i don't know who's hand was on Amy's shoulder ?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your hot date/stalker wesley

Anonymous said...

OK Jeremy , If you take out the hot and the date part thats pretty good lol callie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Esther said...

Scratch out the beautiful on my pic:) I look like a clown!!! The colours are really cool though. We look like we planned to look like a rainbow!

meluvzmb said...

YEAH ! And YOU ARE beautiful MY dear lol :)

Esther said...

Isn't that your hand?

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!!
Looks like you had alot of fun!!! How your birthday went well!!!! 15 right?? Totally Cool!!! Don't try to get old to fast it comes before you know it!!!! When your as old as me.....

Anonymous said...

hope you didn't forget me while you were at camp...I miss you.

meluvzmb said...

Yeah Essie, I think I figured out that was my hand lol! Hey Naomi sorry I couldn't talk the other day, I was leaving the camp kinda busy lol but hopfully we can talk really soon!!♥And Hi (ur boyfreind)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madam Marjorie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

stop deleting my comments