Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My terrible day !!!!!!!!

Well my day started out extremely Early and going to the stinken orthodontist after i got my braces it didn't hurt at all then two hours later the pain started coming OH MY WORD it hurts sooooooo bad my whole face feels numb I'm not kidding i hate this i want to rip the stupid things out of my mouth !!!!!!!!! So my diet is strictly mashed potatoes good thing i like em lol. Brushing my teeth hurts well i need to get of i feel a migraine coming! *Callie*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry Callie! I really am so very sorry! You poor thing!!! I thought about calling you!!!! You don't feel like talking I'm sure! Iim so glad I don't have to get braces! Oh you poor girl

Sorry!

Naomi Wright

Anonymous said...

Thanx lol sumbodey feels for me haha i will call u today ttyl *callie*

Anonymous said...

Emily told me that you were dying! Hopefully she'll let me know when your funeral is. :( By the way I was at your church last night. Except I had to come to the wild play practice. Kyla was hardly in it so she was pracitcally the only one to hang around with. Well see hopefully sometime! :)
~KC

Anonymous said...

nice talking 2 u glad ur feeling better