Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I got a bebo!

Hey ppl i got a bebo yay but the only problem is that u ppl don't have one so like u can get on it but u can't write comments or anything cuz u have to b a member so u have to get one they r way better than blogs ,blogs r soooooooooo boring compared to this so anyway this is the address to it . bebo.com/iluvolemiss . Ok well i gtg guess wat Emily is taking her third drivers test right now yeh its rely early and i have already dun some school haha well at least im not bein lazy i got up at 7:00 this morning yaya me ttyl ~*Callie*~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!
Nice to talk to ya today!
You ROCK!
See ya Girlie!

Madam Marjorie said...

Hey Callie!! this is marjie! you write like you talk except that a period in writing is like you drawing a breath when you talk . . .none. HEHE!!! that's what makes you so awesome!! i miss you!! Find my blog otay?
luv,
marjie

Anonymous said...

hey! I heard you had alot of fun at the cooking class! JK And why did you get a bebo?? Then I can't check in with you on that! o well. At least you don't live 1 thousand hours away like Marjie! (clear your throat!) Anyways, thanks for leaving me a message on my holiness! And please, please, please check out my blog sometime in your life!! See ya hopefully!
KC