Sunday, March 16, 2008

Michael Buble concert !!!

Here are the pictures, there will be more from our other camera ! It was a blast ! He is amazing oh my goodness I couldn't belive it we were soooo close ! He is awesome with his audience! He jumped off the stage to get pics with people and there was a major stampede haha we were on the floor closed in from the sides so obviousley the whole 9,000 people couldn't get in ! well gtg will post more I think I put on 5 videos haha Me and Emily
All of us hehe
Michael

I know I posted it twice

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello Callie!!
That's so GREAT that you got to go to the Michael Buble concert!!! I can't beleave that!! It's so awesome!! PLEASE.....call me and tell me about it since we haven't talked in awhile. I want to know what you've been up to lately!!! Did you get any pictures of him and you?? I can't beleave that yougotto see him!! GOOD FOR YOU!! Love the pix!! Thank you for taking the time to put them on!! I haven't been on here in awhile..Our pc was having problems!!!!!! The whole first page on your blog I hadn't seen!! I'll e-mail you!!
Don't forget to call!!!

Anonymous said...

K I will call u ! thanx It took me two hours to put all those videos on haha neways ttyl Callie~

Esther said...

That's a really cool part where Emily screams on the YMCA song, and you do it on another one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Call me again since we didn't get to talk!

Kate said...

btw way Callie, I heard you screaming! lol I bet you made a really good chearleader for the whatever they're names were.