Friday, March 7, 2008

:-(

I was going to post pics of all the snow this afternoon , But I can't find the cord to plug into my camera to get the pics out !!!! We have two cameras but , I can't find the cord to mine arrggghhh !!!!!!!! OK well it's snowing AGAIN I'm so sick of it, this has definitely been the longest winter yet ! So everything for this weekend has been canceled :( I could have babysat some this weekend but, I told people I couldn't cause I had plans . But either or I still would have been stuck at home ha ha ! I might go sledding tomorrow when the snow isn't so fluffy :p OK this week hmmm school babysit ha ha and Wednesday night I went to GBS to watch Basketball and yesterday I went shopping and found my Easter outfit !! And many more things he he , I found an outfit for the Michael Buble concert next week !!!! So excited !!! And It's from Target ha ha the store I couldn't live without !! So maybe if I find my cord I'll post those pics later on neways peace out and hopefully this is our Last SNOW I'm going to drink hot chocolate byz *Callie*

2 comments:

Kate said...

The snow is so AWESOME!!!!
hehe :) Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Snow?? Yuck!!