Sunday, January 27, 2008

My day ?

Ok so this has been my day so far , " please don't fall asleep from this post " Well I think I woke up then I packed for five minutes ,because I'm with Emily she is babysitting half a week and I'm staying with her tonight :p I FORGOT MY SHOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have no idea what to do! then I got ready , went to church , came to the ppls house Emily is babysitting for . And I made my own lunch I boiled water and put speghetti noodles in it Ha betcha can't beat that ! And then I put this desgusting Skyline chili over it ! If you like Skyline you're weird :D It taste like well, I probably shouldn't say haha. And then when I was eating I talked to Katrin while she heard my moaning about how gross it was :p Then I just pretty much did nothing Oh yeah I watched 4 min of a movie FUN (not) Oh yeah and I got on my bebo !!! After a couple of weeks you should look at it I have the link up their at the top !Well I need to go I have to make an important phone call lol cyall *callie*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry bout the misspelling I'm on the phone with Katrin and Can't control What Im writing !

Anonymous said...

OK. It will be hard to forgive you but I guess I can. And just so you know if I was your teacher you'd get a F-. I know that you thought I was gonna say A+ but girlie YOU WERE WRONG!!!!! My 18 year old sister wants water when I come up stairs and Courtney is saying to be quite to the kidos, and Daniel is getting ready to take a shower, and I am typing a comment on my kid friends blog, and Caleb is going to bed, Mandi is talking and Jed is sleeping and Mom and Dad are sleeping too!!! I know I ROCK so you don't have to tell the world and make me blush that wound'nt be nice. I hope your friends won't read this cause they will think I'm REALLY weird. And I am but, PLEASE do not tell.

Anonymous said...

HaHa ! Yeah lol I'm weird too ! (don't tell anybody that either )

Kate said...

Skyline's actually pretty good!!! It's one of those Cinci resetaraunts you know?

Anonymous said...

it's one of those GROSS restaurants! ewwww I't like soup Mempphis chili is so good !

Anonymous said...

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!