Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm gonna c Michael Buble`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So On Christmas day my dad said he had a surprise but he couldn't tell us yet . So Wednesday I ask em if he could tell me now and he was like well I think there is something going on , on March 15 and when he said it I knew that was what it was cuz that's the night of the concert !!!!!!! Yey I'm going to c Michael buble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought it would happen And I'm only a couple rows back so stoked :p This is totally of the subject but I just got in to yahoo and checked my mail and saw that they have a radio u can listen to on their I'm listening to it now It's really neat stuff random I know !ha ha well I will c ya laterz *Callie*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you girlfriend!!! It's snowing!!!!! Make it go away!!! See ya cow cow!!!! hahaha!!

Naomi

Esther said...

I guess you were telling the truth! Come see the pics on my blog!!!!!