Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stuff like uhhh?

So I have been pretty busy lately ! Fun I love being busy like Christmas shopping yay i have gotten everybody but my dads ,Wills and Moms . I already know what I'm getting Mom so the problem is Will and dad gift certificates work GREAT THOUGH lol !!!! And i have been babysitting a ton i got this new job yesterday with this 9 month old baby and she is really clingy so every time i put her down she would start to fuss and make all these sad little faces she was so cute i couldn't resist so my back is kinda hurting hehe but it's all good ! And then this one little baby that i watched all weekend she kinda like her but not as much so thet was good ! Her name is Jesse she is soooooo adorably cute ! I have like a million pics of er in my fone lol :p Another little bit of news is that HANNAH MONTANA/Miley Cyrus is here tonight and i'm so upset tht i can't go I know a ton of ppl that are going arrggghhh it's all my dads fault he coulda gotten me tickets ! He hates Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus though he thinks shes gonna turn into Brittney Spears or sumpin but i know shes nt hehe well I hope she doesnt cuz shes really neat now ! Oh and the glorious cold i just got over two days ago reappered this morning arrggghh im so mad I mean I just got over it it really stinks ! Well I better go I have to eat soup yuk hehe ttyl yall *Callie* (if anything like some of my letters are missing in my words sorry didnt c it my cuputer is running really slow and doesn't catch everything i write )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callie,
Glad to see you on here. I guess it probably good that you didn't go to to that Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus if your Dad didn't want you to. What a good girl you are. Anyway ever think about calling me. I miss talking to you and I lost your cell number and I want you to call me cuz you ROCK. If I say you ROCK you'll call me right? Oh, sound like the baby girls were pretty cute. Jed was 9 weeks old yesterday *sad face*. Not that you need to know or anything but, I'm 13 1/2 today. hahahhahahaha. I don't really care. but, hey I knew that you needed to know!!!!!!!
Anyway, you ROCK do call me ok honey.

Cambrian & Marie said...

check out our blog or else...

Kate said...

at least you got comments! It's like people have been banded from their computers or something! I hope I can see ya soon!
:)~KC