Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas (late) Oh and Happy New Years!

Well I think I never post anymore haha ! But I've been out of town for the past week we just got back :( Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas ! What ya get? Well I got A really cute bed set It's pink, and black, and white Striped with polka dot sheets hehe It's really cute I'll put a picture on here soon ! And got a lamp for my room , Just to let ya know I'm redecorating my room ! Pink and black ! Might sound weird but it's not that ugly hehe:p And when I was In Memphis I bought almost everything I needed like a rug and I pic collage I'ts black lol and pic frames stuff like that . Now all I need to do is paint my desk ! argghhh Not looking forward to it ! Oh yeah and I got these cute sight that are black haha and the say Paris and one says hope . And a really neat pink clock since I didn't have one in my room my grandma got me it for Christmas . I can't believe I spent all my babysitting money on it but I'm really glad I did! cuz my room as looking a little um shabby , too pink and orange lol ! Well my plans for new years day are we are foing to thoses peoples house that well you know the ones we brought to the Christmas dinner at church anyways they invited us over to their house I don't know what we are gonna do I guess freeze outside haha :<<<< And I gotta wake up early because they live kinda far away so I can't stay up till twelve I mean I can But I'll Be falling asleep tomorrow :((( But I'll try !!!!!!! I better go just wanted to say Hi oh and Hi Naomi ! ttyall laterz *callie* ps: I forgot to take the camera so no new pics of Mags ans Anna but Maggie just started walking I was very sad to leave :((( Shes really cute !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Callie!!!!
That was sweet how you said hi right on here!!!! I think you're the best now!!!! hahahaha!!!! Can't wait to see you and your room in KY!!!!! Your Rock!!!! It was fun talking to you yesterday!!! Please try to scan the pix of Maggie and Anna. Love ya LOTS!!!!

Kate said...

Hey Girl! I want to see you soon!
~KC