Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Birthday pics! ;P

Here are some pics from our b-day yesterday Will got a metal detector and I got a really neat digital camera it is white with really neat designs on it ! Way huh ! I luv it now I don't have to borrow my moms! :) Will was sooo excited he had no Idea he would get this !! he 's already found some neat stuff!
As u can tell by my facial expression I was screaming ( I was kinda surprised not kinda I was !

that's what it looks like from the box it's way cooler outside the box HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO WILL AND ME !!! ;) BYE BYE !

3 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Sorry, excuse the pj's :) he he

Amy Weddle said...

No excuse for you! Mwa-hahahaha!(evil chuckle)
That's great! something for you to take pictures of me with!

Anonymous said...

hehe your so devilish ! amos lol