Thursday, May 1, 2008

sadness:(

Emily is leaving for Rome tomorrow I'm really sad about it I won't see her for eight days !! No sneaking into her room and checking unread text messages rotfl and no borrowing any cute clothes ugghhh this is really tragic ! And I always fall asleep better at night when I know she is In the room across from me I love her so much I will miss her insanely bad :( She has a little over ten hour flight with a two year old and A one year old ! Oh dear If you don't know why she is going its because she is going to nanny some kids while she is over there so the parents can enjoy it more I guess without having to take care of them . She is really excited! a couple of min ago fast random shot lol
we rode a lot this weekend fun!
these are my babies ! Ok this is Gem the pony(no i did not name them haha) right before this pic will secretly got the sissors and did a terrible job on my babies mane!! I was DEVASTATED !!

HAVE FUN EMILY !!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I want to go shopping with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meluvzmb said...

Iknow we are such fashionistas lol!

Esther said...

I would be so sad if I was you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope she has fun!!!