Saturday, April 12, 2008

I love random u?

Ok tired of looking at the same post over and over hehe so I will put pictures on ! This is all very random there is no organization to these pics I just clicked on a some and poof here they are haha (im hyper today)
This is Jesse the most adorable, cute, loving , sweet , messiest eater in the whole world ! I babysit her lot's she is awesome ! duiring school lol
I found the cord to my other camera so here are some mb pics that were off my camera I think they are a lot clearer ;)

he's waving ! say hi!!! lol see that desk in the background ya ... the ugly one haha it's getting painted right now thank Heavens I hated it yuk! I'ts one of those things were ur mom won't let u get rid of it so I'm always the person in the house thats stuck with the antique furniture eww GAG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! thanx for e-mailing me!! I'm gonna call you today I think!!

Kate said...

You're hilarious!

Anonymous said...

that was my lip gloss Im eating it's a rediculous* addiction!