Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some stuff I have been doing

Well yesterday was Samantha's Funeral :( It was so terribly sad but it was also very beautiful . And this past couple of weeks I have been scrap booking more finally thought I would never finish my book but, I almost am ! And most of my pages are on Maggie and Anna who else lol :) And I did a page on youth camp and, I will be doing page on the wedding as soon as I get the pictures! And today I have been cleaning and doing laundry I cleaned my room and the bathroom yuk I hate cleaning the bathroom but OH well what do you expect Emily is gone or was gone last night and this morning she is babysitting all day so I do the cleaning ! Oh yeah and all day Thursday I babysat for Three girls under the age of four and a 6 year old boy so yeah kinda busy ha ha. Well gonna go bye ~*CaLLiE*~

3 comments:

Amy Weddle said...

How exciting. I hope they paid you well. That kind of babysitting can be holy terror.

Char said...

Hey Miss Callie-O...just checked in...I don't get much time any more but thought I'd see how you are doing. Sounds like you've been busy...weddings and very sad things like baby funerals - they are heart breaking aren't they? but then you think about Jesus holding them and welcoming them...and bathroom cleaning!!! TERRORS!!! Check in with me sometime...until then...
Love, Ms. Charlotte

Esther said...

Hey, I've been really busy so I haven't been on your blog since you posted the pictures of your brothers wedding:)