Monday, May 7, 2007

Not Yet!!

I havn't had the chance to go out and get the new MB CD so I'm really upset!;( But I guesse I should save my money so I can get !Maybe my b-day I could ask my parents ?hmm But then again thats a month away, so thats just to long .Anyway getting of that subject . I went to the GBS overnighter It was fine but I just lost a night of sleep for playing some arcade games and gaining 5 pounds by eating pizza at three in the morning;) But It was fine If your the type to stay up all night . luvyabye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the lock in with Callie. I had loads of fun! There is nothing wrong with eating pizza at 3:00 am or with playing volleyball until 6:00. I was up for 24 hours straight Friday! lol :)

meluvzmb said...

Hey Amy, It was awful because the next day u Know after the allnighter I ate pizza for lunch,And then I went to thet Mexican Festival thingy I told you about well any way on Saturday I went to the festival and gained like ten more pounds on tacos and enchilladas! yum (did I spell that right) Any way my mom woke me up at ten that morning so I only got 5 hours of sleep nut you Know I could handle it cuz I'm just tha party animal lol jk cu amy!